Understanding Processing Options
You can use processing options for the following:
• Set up default values.
• Customize an application for different companies or even different users.
• Control the format of forms and reports.
• Control page breaks and the location where the system makes calculations for reports.
In this topic, you will review processing options in EnterpriseOne.
|The system displays some processing options as tabbed forms. Tabs organize the processing options by purpose and function.
Each processing option tab contains these items:
• A standard or unique tab name
• Processing option titles
• Lists of values
• Online help (enhanced processing options)
|The system displays some processing options as drop-down menus.|
|You access field-level help by placing the cursor in the field and pressing F1 or by clicking the Item Help icon located at the top-right corner of a form.
If the field in which the cursor resides is a business view column, the system displays the alias name, business view name and description, table name and description, and glossary text.
If the field in which your cursor resides is a data dictionary column, the system displays the alias name, the Data Dictionary Item, and the glossary text.
|You have reviewed processing options in EnterpriseOne.
End of Procedure.